Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, November 27, 2008

At last....it arrived

Remember the refridgerator debacle? Well, late on Tuesday afternoon I got a call from the delivery company and they wanted to deliver Wednesday. Nothing like notice...right? Anyway, thankfully it was the day before Thanksgiving so it was VERY quiet so I worked from home. I asked them to call me an hour before they were arriving to I could prepare.....that didn't quite happen, so the guys had to watch me empty the fridge at breakneck speed. Check out the pic below....that is one half of the crap we had in our fridge.




I know with confidence that this refridgerator is going to work just fine. I figured out in less than 15 seconds what was wrong with the old one! Can you believe that? What made it worse is that I asked the engineers who visited on multiple occasions and they said it was normal. At the back of the freezer there's a seal in the back left corner. On the old fridge there was about a 4 inch piece that was not stuck down properly - low and behold on the new one it's not like that.

At least this saga may now be over. Woohoo

No comments: