Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Is there something about Autumn?

It's weird. Last year I did really well Oct-Dec with losing weight. It got to about 20lb in that three months. At the beginning of this year it kind of tailed off and then through the summer, between traveling and being sedentary because of my ankle a few pounds crept back on - nothing major but it was disheartening.

In September I vented my frustration at Billy (my trainer) who was so successful in helping me lose weight last year. I said I wasn't cheating, he said I must be. He had me keep a diary for a few days to keep track of what I eat, how much and when. Anyway...there it was in black and white. I cheat. Not with bad food....but I wasn't alternating my proteins and carbs like I should be.

So....I've been back on the straight and narrow....and for whatever reason it's working. Really well. Even over the holidays. I'm back to 20lb lost (see my ticker...). So....I'm back to being motivated. Who knows - I might even need a whole new wardrobe:)

No comments: