Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, October 26, 2009

First....our crappy weekend

It really doesn't matter how much you want to keep a smile on your face sometimes the world smacks you in the face! What a shitty weekend..... I keep telling myself "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger"

On Saturday afternoon after a rather taxing workout I went off to the shopping mall - when I got back Trev's bike had been stolen. I actually thought he'd gone out.....until I walked in the apartment. From our apartment garage - the door of the garage was left open for no more than 30 minutes. It was locked too - they jimmied it open, and left the lock on the floor right next to my bike.

Oh my - it was terrible. Poor Trev - talk about kicking someone in the nuts when he's down. He was completely distraught! It was awful.... then he cracked a tooth today.

Usually we'd find a new bike and replace it - just not quite so easy right now. Why couldn't the freaking thief just have taken my bike.......

Nevermind - it could be worse! Right?

No comments: