Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, October 26, 2009

Me - October 2009

So, I had to do it. In preparation for Mum and Dad coming to visit we're rearranging the spare bedroom and doing a bit of a clear out and in my needlework basket were a couple of pairs of pants that needed hemming. "Great!" thought I - I can take them up and add them to my limited wardrobe.... yeah well - that worked til I realized they were way way way too big.

How cool - almost 5 years to the day since I committed to being healthier and joined a gym in St Louis. October 14th was the day...... I've dropped 3 dress sizes, can bike and run and much as I need and can do a full 2 hour strength workout - and survive. What I love the most - is that I can completely overindulge (this past weekend being a good example!!! I'm on a detox week!) and still not feel like a failure.

For the first time in my life I truly feel like I could write a book about how to change your life - realistically!






No comments: