Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, October 19, 2009

Preparing for Mrs. O'Shea

On November 14th Rachel and Mike get married in Chicago - it's been a fun run up to the wedding and I can't believe it's nearly here. Admittedly it's been more of a challenge with Trev not working but I'm really starting to look forward to seeing everyone soon.

It's weird feeling so removed from the wedding preparations - Rach is so, so organized (a chip off the old block we think!) and has everything under control. It's been fun listening, watching, participating and watching it all come together. Being so far away it's hard to be useful, but we have our responsibilities - my last one is to design and print the programs for the church service. We've picked out the design (well, one or two to choose from) - all we have to do now is put it together and print it.

I've had my dress for months - in 2 sizes ... and I'm pleased to report it's in the smaller size. I think I'm still going to get Spanx.....need to look fab in the pics, right? What I don't have is shoes or a bag - and I really don't like the jacket I have.....but I'm going to have to find time to shop.....

Trev's losing too - he got a couple of inches off the shoulders, and recently is now showing 11lb of weightloss. We're both going to be terrific.

On the work front, Trev is making some great connections and at some point soon I'm sure he'll have something, just it's a bit tough going into the holidays .... but I tell myself that others have it much worse than us. It's been good for us to be focused on what we really want - and it's preparing us to put everything to good use.

I also had an MRI on my knee last week as it wasn't getting better - but brilliant news - there's no tears or rips, and while it's sore, there's no arthritis or anything. So, as I've taken up running (albeit slowly) I can continue that...

More updates here as things happen ...

No comments: