Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

One step closer...

We closed on Bradbury Dr...I'm sure I said that before, but hey - one house down, one to go:)

Had my last day in the St Louis office today - I left with a tinge of sadness but mostly excitement. I get on a 6am flight tomorrow and then my life in NYC begins.

It's Trev's b'day today - he's had a good day - he liked the Sony PSP i bought him, he went and got a game and now I'm showing him how to put music and movies onto it. We'll see if the focus stays....I love it so it has a home if it becomes unloved.

Things to do:
- reply to my friend Lorraine's email...feel bad that I've not done that (if you're reading, I'm thinking of you)
- get the house tidy before 4am tomorrow morning
- get STL house sold

More later
Bye

No comments: