Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, March 10, 2006

Well, I made it:)

It's Friday...........can you believe I only arrived on Wednesday? It feels like I've been here forever. My role has changed - I run the Americas training group for high revenue account. Yeah.......although personally I don't see me getting any high revenue. I'm conflicted - do I ask for a raise now (I'm responsible for 70 people rather than 25) or do I work 3 months, make it work and then ask....? I feel like if I was asked to give someone a raise without proving themselves I'd say no....but at the same time this is NOT what I signed up for.

On the plus side....I'm heavily involved in the recruiting trying to make head nor tail of the information. I've decided it's a guy thing. they create weird ass spreadsheets without all the data that no-one else can understand. Luckily I'm a project manager at heart so i can figure it out myself. That's my job for this afternoon. In addition, I have a huge migration project at one of my accounts - and I'm being BS'd by one of the team members....the client and acct mgrs love her, but my team doesn't. Having listened in on the mtg I think they're full of crap....so I'm being a project manager too. Wooo hoooo. Loving it already!

On the apartment front - I have nothing. nada. zip. I'm in the Hilton temporarily until I can find something. Work is so crazy that it's hard to find time. so this weekend I'm actively spending time looking for places to stay.

OK.....off to more work.

No comments: