Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Quiz... and other stuff

OK, so I did the nerdy test....so here's a fun one:)
http://www.dr-joe.net/quiz.html

This one is a political one:
http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/blgeorgewbushquiz.htm

If you like weird-o British humor I suggest you listen to the free podcasts of Ricky Gervais...he's the guy from the BBC "The Office" - blinking hilarious. Limewire.com is the source - these were free. There are 12 episodes - they will only appeal if you like weird stuff.... each episode rambles for 30 mins talking about nothing in particular. it is funny though!

Last but not least - weird quiz

LAYER ONE:
Name: Philippa
Birthplace: Hemel Hempstead, England
Gender: Female
Age: 38
Eye Color: blue
Hair Color: mid brown
Height: 5'2
Righty or Lefty: left
Zodiac Sign: Leo

LAYER TWO:
Your heritage: Anglo Saxon
The shoes you wore today: Black boots, then sneakers
Your fears: that I don't enjoy my life
Your perfect meal: depends on the day....right now, it's Sushi followed by a tempura
Goal you'd like to achieve: be debt free
goals? be financially sound, retire early, enjoy life

LAYER THREE:
Your thoughts first waking up: "Gotta get up"
Your best physical feature: yeah.....right - ok.....my eyes or my ginormous boobs
Your bedtime: 10pm weeknights....who knows on weekends
Your most missed memory: my grandmother

LAYER FOUR:
Pick one..Pepsi or Coke: Diet Coke
McDonald's or Burger King: BK
Single or group dates: dates?Group
Adidas or Nike: actually I'm into New Balance right now
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Good grief - PG Tips English tea, hot, strong and w/milk
Chocolate or vanilla: chocolate
Cappuccino or coffee: coffee

LAYER FIVE:
Do you...Smoke: No
Cuss: I've been known to...although I try not to (and fail most days)
Sing: occasionally
Take a shower: daily
Have a crush: not really
Think you've been in love: Yep
Want to go to college: In an MBA program (although not studied for 2 years)
Like high school: nope
Want to get married: already married
Get motion sickness: no
Think you're attractive: not really
Think you're a health freak: I never used to be, but now I'd say yes
Get along with your parent(s): yes, but that's coz I'm older
Like thunderstorms: not especially
Play an instrument: piano - although not played ina few years

LAYER SIX:
In the past 3 months...
Drank alcohol: yep
Smoked: no
Done a drug:
Had Sex: yep - what are husbands for:)
Made Out: yep - again, what are husbands for:)
Gone on a date: - ditto above...
Gone to the mall?: only under sufferance
Eaten an entire box of Oreos: yuk no
Eaten sushi: yes
Been on stage: when I was 12
Been dumped: not for a very long time
Made homemade cookies: no
Gone skinny dipping: no
Dyed your hair: yep
Stolen anything: no

LAYER NINE:
In a guy/girl...
Best eye color?: blue or brown
Best hair color?: don't care
Height: don't care....but I'm short enough not to worry
Best weight: don't care
Best articles of clothing: jeans

LAYER TEN:
Number of drugs taken illegally: zero
Number of piercings: 2
Number of tattoos: 0
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: maybe twice
Number of scars on my body: about 7...all surgery scars
Number of things in my past that I regret: None...the things I have done have shaped who I am today

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's Penny's blog???