Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, April 10, 2006

I don't flipping believe it...

Everything goes great with the movers....it takes a while, and with exception of packing Trev's power cord for his laptop we haven't done too badly. I'm sad to be gone - but excited to start our new life:)

You'd think everything would be fine and dandy....but oh flipping no. I'm soooo peed off. I got off the plane great, my bag arrived, I got in a cab, it only cost $25 (a miracle in itself), I got in the door to the apartment building...............AND NOW I CAN'T GET IN MY FRIGGING APARTMENT. I'm writing this having called up the wazoo to the apartment people....and I quote "can you give me a call in say 45 mins coz i'm just at dinner now".......OMG - can you believe that. I'm so annoyed it's not even funny. Although I'm sure can guess it. Anyhow - my phone should ring any moment - only another 25mins togo before i can call.....yeeeeehaaaaaaa

No comments: