Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Update

So there I am, sitting on the gross red carpet, hooked to the internet looking for the next place to live and finally around 9.20pm the guy calls me. So, here goes....

The closet door in front of your door, there's a pipe next to it. Follow the pipe to the floor, lift the metal casing and you'll find a key (I did). Take the key and open the closet. At the bottom of the closet is a bag. Look in the bag and find the keys to your apartment (I did). Use the set of keys to open the dead bolt (I did). OK, put it all back how you found it. I said "thank you" and he said "I'll have to find out why you don't have one of those keys". Wooooflippinghoo.

At least I got in, albeit 90 mins later than planned. Oh well....back to work:)

1 comment:

Penny said...

? Does that mean that anyone else in the apartment building who has been locked out before would know how to find a spare set of keys to your apartment????

Man, if it were me, I'd be mvoing ASAP!!!