Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I'm working too much:)

I know, I know...I hear you say "you've JUST figured that out??!!!?". Well I know.

What I've realized with Trev being in Chicago 3 days a week is that it generally gives me at least 2 nights to work ungodly hours. I do get caught up, and I do feel better because of it but I have zero life. And by the way, I don't count hitting the bar for a quick drink before going home a life. I hope it changes.

I miss my massages, pedicures and favourite restaurants....I know I'll find them all again but I still miss it right now.

OK...so as I write this Trev calls to tell me he's arranged all his flights for May and early June. That's pretty cool - and I'm impressed. Can you feel the "but" coming.... A week ago I created a calendar for us for the next 3 months as we have so many people to see, weekends away, a graduation and a wedding. I have all my flights booked (and have had for a couple of months) and made sure that Trev had a copy. So....tonight, he calls to show he's very organized...and he's totally forgotten a) about the events and b) that I've even bothered to create a calendar for his use. Hmphrfffffff. he's gonna update it so I shouldn't be too worried. I did just send him another one though in case he'd misplaced it.

We don't even get time to do laundry....not even sure when we'll get it done this weekend. Oh well, we move in a month.

No comments: