Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, April 28, 2006

So happy......it's the weekend

Yeah! We have absolutely zilch to do this weekend. I think we'll contact a couple of realtors for a few hours, then we'll hang out. It's beautiful here right now - about 70 degrees, not too humid. The Tribeca film festival is on this weekend so we may go there.....not really sure. I think I'm so tired that all I want to do is sleep - and if the bed or sofa was comfortable I think that's what we'd do.

Went to lunch today with my first boss in Reuters. It was good to catch up. I'm glad I'm doing my job and not his... while at lunch though, and it was inside even though it was a nice day, I got about 6 mossie bites.. I'm itching like crazy. Obviously they like me - oh yeah for me!

OK, I'm off for the weekend. Have fun

No comments: