Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, June 19, 2006

Got a new PC:)

So I downsized my laptop at work..... it's kinda cute. Although the screen isn't so good, it's much faster and it's pretty cool overall. Not sure I NEEDED it, but it's nice to carry round something much lighter. The other one looks so much bigger in comparison. The one thing I've noticed though is that it's much much faster..........and that's VERY Cool.

Now starts the long process of moving music, movies, pics, etc to make sure nothing is on the PC - oh yeah, and to remove all that software that i shouldn't have on there!! At least I have an external disk drive to dump stuff on....but the paranoia.

I also have the UK fruit machine emulator on the PC....so i hope it works on the smaller one. For the unitiated slot machines in the UK are known as "fruit machines". Second, they're more complicated than the US based ones....you get nudges, exchanges, secret things etcetc - sometimes you feel like you need a degree to run one. sounds nerdy I know....but it cured me of spending pounds and pounds when I return to the UK.

I also had Limewire to download stuff - but I found I never really downloaded anything. I also have the DVD ripping software and also the PSP software that shrinks the movies to about 400MB. Blinking marvelous. I can't lose that.

Ok so while I'm writing this I just finished watching Supernanny and Hell's Kitchen (both British) instantaneously by flicking back and forth....what weird ass programs - but tey make you watch it more. At least it's not Big Brother I guess. And now I'm watching Weight Loss Challenge.....so now I need to diet. Man, i wish i wasn't watching it....but now I'm flipping back with that and CSI Miami.

No comments: