Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I feel so much better

I admit it - I skipped the gym a couple of times last week.

I did go Tuesday, although my trainer was sick - but I did cardio for 20mins then went into an hour's pilates class.

Then Thursday i usually go to pilates. The trainer was out and it was somebody else. Then a friend invited me for a beer. Need I say more....I went for a beer. Home by 9 though so not too bad!

Saturday I had planned to do yoga followed by an hour with my trainer. He cried off again (sick)....so somehow being at home meant I didn't get off my ass to go.

Sunday when I could have gone when Trev left....I didn't. Very very bad.

That, coupled with a few stressy things at work (I still can't get whatsherface working like a manager) I was feeling yucky.

Tonight, I had a meet with Billy (my trainer). I did 25 mins cardio (arc machine, stair master and a bit of bike) plus an hour of a gruelling workout.

My old pilates instructor in St Louis had it right......"you never leave a gym feeling bad". I need to remember that more.

No comments: