Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, January 19, 2007

Still mad but getting over it

OK, so I'm still mad about my overall rating...big time. However, being reasonable with myself I moved across the country, I had 6 months living out of suitcases, I had to figure out my job with little direction and then had to rally a team of 60. Not easy. I was also promoted to Director. All that stuff says to me that getting a 3 isn't too bad.

What I also learned now I've digested the comments is that I'm giving too much credit to my team and I need to be firmer. Clearly they don't understand that if I'm answering their questions in confidence this isn't me talking out of turn. flipping wallies....oh well, I guess we'll be doing more team building:)

Food diary - shot. Actually it's not too bad but I've not been taking note as I'm so mad about my review. Today I leave early to get my hair done which will make me feel better....I hope. By Monday I had better be over it.

To me, it tells me even more to finish my MBA and not work insane hours. It may be late, but they are my new years resolutions.

No comments: