Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Did it again

OK, I'm a gym junkie. I admit it. I had an appointment with Billy last night, and because my best spin class instructor was also teaching last night I did the spin class right after. No rest either. That's 2 days back to back of back to back classes. i think that's an achievement! And best of all? I don't hurt anywhere.....well, other than being slightly "aware" of my knee. I think this gives me carte blanche to eat whatever I want over Christmas.

Peter, Rachel and Mike arrived last night - it's fun having them here. We're out in Manhattan tonight, then Friday we're off to the theater and then we're going to Perilla - the restaurant owned by the first Top Chef. We should have a ball....

I only have 3 performance reviews left. I can't believe I'm done 10 days ahead of schedule. It's mine today - wish me luck!

No comments: