Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Differences

Ever since I moved to the US I've always been amazed at the differences between the two countries. I always thought as English was the native language of both that it would be easy to navigate - I was wrong.

I came across this article about under age drinking - this really shows the difference in the two countries. I can honestly say when I drank underage I never got rowdy or obnoxious - probably because my idea of underage drinking was sipping a bacardi and coke and being like my Dad (ie ACT LIKE A GROWNUP), rather be a complete twat. I'm guessing times have now changed.

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/news/newswire.php/news/pa/uknews/story0.html&template=/news/feeds/pa_story_template.html

I guess this article will stop that....it will be interesting to watch developments.

No comments: