Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Hail for President's Day

This weekend is awesome. I have a 3 day weekend. Yesterday I went to the gym, did a bit of housework and then we went out to the Sushi Lounge with our neighbours (the ones who are staying with us right now). We had a good night although Nick did some funny stuff. Jackie and I headed to bed around 11.30pm, very early for us but it was a good night. I don't remember Trev coming to bed at all as he was watching a movie with Nick. When we got up in the morning and came outside the vodka was finished, the tequila had taken quite a hit and there was jello (jelly for my English readers) in the sink and then lots of lemons and limes all over the place. The PS3 was also still on. At 4am there had been a big bang, we went and investigated but could find nothing.

When they got up we found that Nick had been playing the PS3 all night....by playing I mean randomly pushing buttons and pretending to play. Apparently Jackie found him at 4.30am and he could hardly walk. The bang was him falling down in the bedroom. How blinking funny. Mind you when Trev went to play the PS3, Nick had wiped out all his cars and while he could still have his points he's basically having to start at the beginning again. I'm writing this as he's playing the basic courses to get a decent car. I think it's pretty funny. Nights like that don't happen often.

I have tomorrow off. My company takes off all the financial holidays. Everyone else has to work so I've arranged my day by doing some chores, finishing off with a massage around 3pm. I think that'll be a good day.

I had a good work week last week so there's minimal for me to do before I get back to my meetings next week which I'm happy about. Things are looking pretty good right now.

We're off to Cedar Rapids in a couple of weeks for Trev's birthday which will be cool. Really looking forward to seeing everyone. We're staying in town so we'll be able to catch up with everyone. Peter's flying in, Rachel and Mike are driving down and Carrieanne's got time off work. We're really excited. I'm also going to book time at a photographer - the last time we did pics was when Rachel graduated high school in 2002. It'll be soooo cool.

Getting my hair cut again this week - I think we're going to go with a graduated bob....should look pretty cool.

OK that's it for now....back off to do nothing

No comments: