Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My day off

I can't say it was totally relaxing but I think I achieved quite a lot. Given that everyone else I knew (outside of work) was actually working I didn't do so badly.

First off, I attacked our mountain of paper - it's been festering for years, and nothing got chucked or filed. I now have new rules - if I can get to it online then I don't need a paper copy, if I'm never going to read it then why keep it? Seemed to work. I through two thirds of our crap away. i think I was mostly embarrassed by the state of our tax documentation. i could find paper for everything, but I now have a new project which is to print stuff off so that it looks like I know what I'm doing. I wanted to get an accountant this year and have them review everything - right now that's just not possible.

I also cooked dinner - made a kick-ass chilli, got lots of crap done and then got a massage which was awesome. I was bad and ate loads of crap chocolate, but I countered that with a spin class.

All in all, very productive.

No comments: