Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Willpower and chocolate

I'm struggling. I workout, I eat, I workout, I eat. Something has to change. I work out - a lot. You'd think you'd see some change to the waistline....but it's been static since the holidays. Part of me thinks it's because I feel entitled to eat really really bad stuff as I work out so much.

Take last night. I was in a foul mood. I'd had a really crappy day at work....the crappiest in a really long time. I had eaten Ok during the day (an omelet, pasta and sauce). I'd been out at a work do on Tuesday night so had planned on going to spin class. When I got home I really couldn't be bothered - mind you when both of my neighbours were going I dragged my sorry miserable ass to the gym and finished a spin class.

By the time I was done I was sooooooooooooooooooooo hungry - like shaky, couldn't think straight etc etc. I kept telling myself to eat a banana, some grapes etc and be healthy. And it worked - for about 2 nano seconds. I even had a bowl of cereal for dinner - Kashi cereal, so really healthy - but then it started. Found chocolate and ate it.

What a complete idiot. I feel like I'm going to have to detail my every last mouthful of food and then exercise just to lose weight. How freaking boring is that?

Maybe I'm still in my bad mood..............can you tell?

No comments: