Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, February 22, 2008

A snow day brings a ton of guilt

Why am I struggling so much with this diet? I did so well for months, managed to lose pounds in the holidays. It sucks.

Today is a snow day - about 5-6 inches of slushy wet horrible snow - decided to stay home. Now I know those of you in Iowa have had oodles of the damn stuff - but this is our first downfall this winter. And we have to walk everywhere in it. Yuk, at home.

Anyhow....Jackie (my neighbour) and I decided that we needed to clean. So we did. that is no excuse for the amount of food I've eaten today so far....I'm embarrassed, and have decided to cleanse myself of this evil doing I'm going to admit to what I've eaten. It is 3.30pm on Friday Feb 22nd, here is my guilt fest....and in no particular order

Bowl of Readybrek (British instant oatmeal type thing), yogurt
2 Aero bars
About 8 Bourbon biscuits (cookies)
Bit of mango (and really not much at all)
Left over chinese - take 1 - chicken curry
Left over chinese - take 2 - chicken and mushrooms

It has to have been 6 months since I've indulged so badly. I feel like crap, I've not followed my protein/carb diet plan at all and it's paying off.

My pennance is that I will get my ass to the spin class tonight, and then do at least 1 class tomorrow (if not 2).

Do you think it's because Billy's been away a few weeks? While I've exercised, it's been nothing like the gruelling schedule I normally put myself through. I dunno... maybe. I've still done 3 classes in the last week (1 weight training and 2 spin) so it's not awful....it's just not like what I usually.

We also got our quote for all the work we wanted doing in the apartment. $30,000. Enough said. We'll be rethinking what we want to do....that's for sure.

What a fat ass I am.....and I'm still thinking of the flipping chocolate. This evil twin of mine needs to take a flipping hike!

No comments: