Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Two pints

One of my favourite shows is Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps. It's on the BBC3 channel in England - I usually have to wait to buy the UK DVD which I can only play on my crappy region free DVD player. The BBC at the end of last year launched the iPlayer - a website where you could download the previous week's TV programmes. Very cool. Downside is that you can only do it from the UK - and I'm crap at trying to figure out how to get a UK IP address to fool it into thinking I was there. Any suggestions on a postcard please....

Anyway, the BBC3 website you can actually watch the latest live episode online....very very cool. For whatever reason it's not subject to the IP address rules - all the other links are, bu tnot this one. Then, I found out that iTunes now has some BBC programmes online that I can buy. Of course they're not available on the US iTunes site - but luckily I have a UK credit card....so that works pretty well.

That makes me happy.

No comments: