Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, August 10, 2008

The rest of our week off

We didn't do any of the things we'd planned - like a trip to Six Flags or a day at the Jersey Shore. That said, we have a VERY organized house with some very cool IKEA gear. Trev had his third interview on Thursday afternoon which went very well - they've asked for references and requested he fill in an application. His recruiter is handling the other negotiations. We're very very excited!

We had two parties over the weekend, both hosted in our building - AWESOME from a "how do you get home" perspective. Firstly at Rich's - it was great to see his parents again, and to get some new people around the city. It's quite funny how those that live in Manhattan see a trip to Hoboken as some kind of Indiana Jones experience:) You'd never think it was a 20min train or bus ride. Then at Nick and Jackie's they had Nick's parents visiting so we grilled out yesterday.

Today we needed rest. We got it for the most part - and I'm writing this bored witless at the airport waiting to go on my trip. Aloha my friends!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Your bike is totally awesome. I have been asking C is he will let me ride his and have it adjusted as he never gets on it. But of course he makes every excuse not to. Glad things are going well for Dad. I have yet another week of overtime but I am glad i got to catch up on blogs.