Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New President, new era?

I couldn't post anything until I least acknowledged that there's a new President in town. I'm not really sure how I feel in so far as I'm not sure if I'm happier that Obama is President or that George W is not.

I'm so happy that prize idiot is gone - isn't it amazing how much damage a guy can do in just 8 years? He started a war (without evidence), the economy has crashed (understatement), he's given the Daily Show on Comedy Central fodder for the funniest political show on TV, and he didn't find the guy responsible for 9/11. There are a million other things - but you get the idea.

What I am thrilled at is I've felt the mood change - for the better. This is the start of a new era.

I do think that Michelle Obama needs a stylist....while some of her dresses are good, so many of them are not. Hopefully that'll happen in the next few months:)

So now there's a new man in town we're looking at our financial options. This is a great time to invest in stuff - the million dollar question is how do you decide what will still be standing at the of this decade? Watch this space.

Here's to 2009!

No comments: