Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, January 19, 2009

Pants....and heels!

This note is for my friend Debbie. No idea if she reads this....but I finally made it! The pair of brown pants we bought in England at the beginning of the summer that I bought on the basis that I was going to lose some pounds I wore out for the first time this past weekend! Wooooohooooo!

Very exciting. Now it wasn't all plain sailing. I had never had washed them and just took the label off and wore them. About half way through the evening I felt itching on the backs of my thighs. It was severely cold that night so thought the burning that I was feeling was downto the cold....not so sure - decided it was proabbly the pants. Owwweeeee! Getting better now though.

The second thing was to go with my brown pants was my pair of brown high heeled boots. Yep, that's right - 8 months after falling off a bus I spent an evening wearing heels. My ankle survived pretty good and I didn't have too far to walk but was so happy to go out feeling like a girl...rather than some kind of 60 vegetarian:)

That was really really cool. Let's hope we keep the pounds off:)

1 comment:

Debs said...

Amazing! So glad you've finally got the brown jeans on.