Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, September 18, 2009

Rachel's Batchelorette Weekend

Two weeks ago we all went back to Iowa over Labor Day weekend. We had a blast. There are lots of photos - we got a lot done in the few days we were there.


09-05-09 Rachel's Batchelorette Weekend


Friday we met up with some friends, Saturday celebrations started with tailgating at 7am along with flippy cup and cheese puffs - I did pass on the football game, and we went off to meet BJ and Paul. That evening, a bar crawl - was pretty funny especially when playing "I never..." - reminded me of a time playing that game in Cedar Rapids when I learnt that a girlfriend of a friend of mine had actually been paid for sex. It takes a lot for Penny AND I to be surprised, but believe me - that did it.

It was awesome - just need to lose a few pounds to get in my fabulous dress!

No comments: